Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nothing better than a latte and the discovery channel...

Today I realized that I was craving a twist to my day... something to bring closure to my eight hours of work. It did not take long for me to satisfy my craving. I purchased myself a white mocha latte and watched an episode of Bear on the discovery channel. The two combined hm mmm mmm. I have to say it was almost better than a day-spa special! It was relaxing and informative! There is nothing like watching a grown man gnaw on tree bark or drink his own urine. At the same time I sit back enjoy a warm sweet latte while I kick my shoes off and put my feet up. I suggest everyone try it. If the latte doesn't work for you, try the hot chocolate .

p.s. in case your wondering... summer isn't hear yet. It was a cold cold day!

1 comments:

Uriona Family said...

You are so cute!! I miss you!