Meet the garage (man cave). This room is the place I can usually find the husband after work making all sorts of cool things out of beautiful wood. It's too cold for me to hang out in the man cave plus its dirty and most of the time conversations have to go on between the sounds of the cutting machines.... I do not like the garage. But even if the garage didn't exist.... there would always be...... "the greens"
Meet the greens ( The playground). This is usually where I can find the husband when he is not at work, or not in the garage. I have slowly started to despise the game of golf. I can all ready tell that golf season is around the corner and it makes me cringe inside.
I am at a loss as to why I feel so bugged. There is a good reason and to elaborate could be harmful. I will keep it simple. I have two enemies right now .... the garage and the greens.



0 comments:
Post a Comment