This week I am out of town on a business trip, Lake Arrowhead CA to be exact. I am putting things in perspective right now. Being in non-stop classes with only a few minutes for a break- what do you do? Who do you call? Do I call work? No..... I call my son. I call my husband. I call my sister or mom... This desire - with only limited time, really shows me that even with the falling market and the horrible economy- I don't want to spend my only free 15 minutes of the day talking about deals, commissions.... tenants. I want to talk to my family. What a great support system I have! It is amazing to me how easy it is to take the people in your life for granted. When stress gets high and finances tighten up a bit.... you look at the people you have around you, and suddenly the thought of loosing worldly possessions are minimum. They don't even compare with the thought of loosing a loved one.
Good night.
Monday, October 27, 2008
OUT OF TOWN PERSPECTIVE
Posted by Lana at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You always look at the positive. I love that about you. Thats fun that you can say "husband" now. Cute. Hopefully you'll have some down time there.
It is cute that you can say Husband now. It is good that you know what is really important in life and that is family and friends. Other things seem to work themselves out. After we lost dad the perspective of what we value gave us a whole new meaning. And you know what dad would be saying during this time as well. He's smileing at you. Love Sis
I love it when you get those little eye openers. You are awesome! You "boys" are so lucky to have you! Isn't family grand? By the way, I took a yoga class from kristen Ashton last week! Awesome hugh!
Post a Comment