Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you for being my best friend and treating me with respect. Thank you for making me laugh and staying up late just to chat. Thank you for having faith in me and giving me your support. Thank you for loving all of me. I am so lucky to have met you. We have grown, struggled, and supported eachother and most of all we have been the rock or shoulder when the other needed it.

I am looking forward to each day-excited about tomorrow. Thank you for being you!

4 comments:

Missy Lee said...

Hey girl- What a sweet post! You are very good with words. I have a hard time expressing myself like that. I can think it, but to actually put it into words is a different story. I hope you are hanging in there with this shitty economy. I'm struggling with work, but what do you do? Take care. I miss seeing you!!

Jessica said...

What a sweet post....does he know what a great girl he has? Wish I could have seen you...miss seeing your smiling face. Hope all is well...

Love ya,

Jensen Family said...

That is such a sweet post! You guys make such a cute family!

Bills said...

Lana love looking at your picture from your wedding and seeing how happy you are. Denver is great, just enjoying the snow this last week and getting excited for the holidays. I'm not coming home for Christmas this year because baby #3 is due in just a few weeks after. Next time I come to Utah I will let you know, I really want to get together, its been to long.