


Love is in the air baby! I have to say I've only been married to Chris six months now and I can tell that this was one of the best decisions of my life. He is a great man, a wonderful dad and step-dad. He makes us all laugh when he sings in the morning hoot'n and hollerin around the house. He loves to enlighten our lives, our minds and he makes my heart smile! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY HONEY! I LOVE YOU!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Posted by Lana at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Utah is famous for its vast amounts snow; however few outsiders realize that it is actually an alpine desert with an annual precipitation schedule similar to various regions of the Kalahari.
Summer temperatures frequently surpass 100 degrees Fahrenheit and there is neigh a drop of moisture for as far as the eye can see. Occasionally though, a lone cloud tries to sneak across the Great Basin and finds itself trapped between the Oquirrh Mountains to the West and the vast expanse of the towering Wasatch Front.
Cornered and ensnared, the lone cloud circles the valley desperate for a route of escape. With every lap, the cloud skirts the southern edge of the Great Salt Lake and with each pass it grows in size and density until eventually…the lone cloud has metamorphosed into an ominous abyss engulfing the landscape like a black velvet cloak…swollen and distended like the abdomen of a bloated farm animal.
And then it begins….
As if pricked by a heavenly needle, the abyss is breached by a single drop of rain and then another and another until a torrent floods the landscape. Sometimes the downpour lasts for minutes and sometimes hours, but on rare occasion it continues for days and days and the once welcomed solace from the arid scorching air becomes a bane of existence.
I experienced this phenomenon in late summer 2006. However, my personal monsoon persevered not just days or weeks…but for months. I had reached the point at which I honestly believed the warmth of the sun’s rays a fleeting figment of my tattered imagination. I was ready to give up hope and in fact, in many ways…I already had.
But just as it only took the escape of a single molecule of water to start the cascade of events which developed into a torrential downpour, it only takes a single ray of sunshine working its way through the veil of clouds to create a rainbow signaling a new beginning.
Lana, you are that ray of sunshine that penetrated the abyss that engulfed my life. You showed me hope when I had none. You were a source of cheer in a sea of despair and above all…you loved me when I couldn’t even love myself. You are my saving grace, my gift from God, my soul mate and I will love you for the rest of my life.
Happy Valentine’s Day Honey.
I love you too. ;)
~Chris
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read.....Lana I am sooo glad you finally found someone that loves and treats you the WAY you deserve to be treated!!! Maybe one day I will get to meet this prince charming of yours....isn't marriage the best when you are with the right person? love ya, and hope you had a good v-day!!
Hope you guys had a great day! We are so happy you are happy! We look forward to getting to know Chris more! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment