Just want to thank my husband for running by my side the entire time, cheering me on and giving me support! He could have left me in the dust that day, but instead he knew that this was my first 1/2 and he chose to be by my side the entire time. Thank you honey! I love you LOTS!



Thursday, May 7, 2009
Salt Lake 1/2
Posted by Lana at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Freaking rock star!
Congrats on finishing your first 1/2 marathon....!! I can't wait to do mine (most likely after the babies :) Have a Happy Mother's Day!!
btw...I need your new email address I don't have one.
Way to go Lana!!! That is a great accomplishment.
Lana, I know I havent expressed much about how awesome I think you are for doing hard stuff like this...lets face it, you can handle stuff like this, your tough... I hate hard stuff.
Thats why you swam and I didn't you could handle that toughness, durability and endurance.
love ya
Post a Comment