Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Social Media

This is the perfect clue of how our society gradually changes, sometimes it is rapid. I remember the days that marketing was simple. Brochure, Commercial, and throw in the standard business cards.
Today- there is a younger generation that sees and desires freedom on the web.
The web is now how we get our news- as hard copy newspapers close their doors.
The web is now how we find a killer deal- as some local retail shops go dark.
The web is now how we watch some of our favorite TV shows- working around our schedules.
It's been a fun experience learning about Twitter, Blogging, Facebook. My brain is still on overload and I am feeling excited about just how intense our youth can be. They see potential on a global basis. Their way of thinking is far beyond a city or a town.... it is refreshing to feel the energy and have a revived pride in the US as I see how creative we can be.

0 comments: