Yes I requested a veggie tray for my birthday.... and it's not only because I'm getting old, its because I don't like that sick gut feeling I get after pounding cake.... 
I've never been a cake lover- I eat it usually because it's there... and I regret it later. The frosting always leaves a film taste in my mouth and my forehead begins to sweat.. it's bad. I should have requested a veggie tray every year. Its much better in so many ways. Having a veggie tray birthday leaves room for the birthday dinner that my husband is about to make . It allows me to skip the gym today. It forces all the office people to swing by and say hello- whether they want to be healthy or not- my birthday veggie tray will feed them. 
Did I mention that I'm getting old... veggie tray birthday candles set off the fire alarm today.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Birthday- veggie tray and oldness
Posted by Lana at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your too funny! That's a good idea! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
It's not the number of your candles that set off the alarm. They just make the smoke alarms more sensitive these days. :)
Besides, you will always be 21 in mind and spirit, and that's what really matters!
Post a Comment