There is something that makes this game called golf,completely wonderful- and there are other things about this game that even though you are in a tranquil setting you find yourself fighting the urge to throw your club across the greens. It depends on the day- the wind- the amount of food you brought a long to keep your energy up.Either way this has been a fun game, that I find myself honestly trying to improve on. I am constantly thinking about my swing, what clubs to use in certain situations. I'm thinking about my game!
Honestly this game has been something that I am just enjoying. My husband spends a lot of time on the greens and I'm sure if he had the time, he would be there a lot more often. It something that I love to do with him! We really have a great time together every time we go.
Not to mention the scenery!
The atmosphere is always calm cool and collected, not to mention focused.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Something about this game called GOLF!
Posted by Lana at 7:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
looks like a ton of fun, the only time I have gone "golfing", I was 8 months pregnant and just drove the cart around. You look great, and I am so glad you are having a great time!
Post a Comment