Sunday, February 7, 2010

Having fun at CHA!

So a part of my job check out the  latest products in scrap/crafting. I went to a giant event in California. You could find everything from pottery wheels to fake sticky diamonds (called Bling)  in every shape known to man. 
 
I got to see some Glitter shoes...
And a coat made out of paper products.... 
This event brought a new meaning to shopping that I never experienced before! I know it's shocking but so true!

4 comments:

SSToone said...

Wow! Looks like you had a fantastic time! Maybe one day I'll see this spectacle in person. Looks pretty exciting! Glad you had fun.

Uriona Family said...

Do you have a new job I dont know about?

Lana said...

Oh yeah Stacy... I've been out of real estate for almost a year...... kind of sad.... kind of not! We need to meet up!

Lana said...

Steph it would be so fun to go to one of these events with you!