Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines weather.... and Banana Golfing

Valentines day to me is really nothing more than another day that you should remind the people in your life that you love them.... Doesn't mean bend over backwards and spend a shlode of money... just a simple "I Love you Lots" should do the trick in my mind. 
Chris seems to have two loves on valentines day.... Me..... and.... Golf! 
He made a great combination of us over the valentines weekend. 
His valentines gift to me was this lovely Golf Head Cover (BANANA) and to take me Golfing. 
First we looked into golfing in a warmer climate so on Friday we called every hotel in St. George to book a room. We found one room available and as I called to get it booked another clerk was on the other line and it sold out right from under us- everything was full. 
We decided to make due with our current location and slip on our long underwear, our beanies, jackets, wool socks and head for the local greens! Turned out to be a blast! I love him LOTS!

0 comments: