Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Girls Holiday Traditions....

As a child I always looked forward to the holidays- Why? Not only for Santa to come but for mom to take me to the Nut Cracker Ballet. LOVED IT! It was made to be a very special occasion. Tanya and I always looked forward to getting a new dress to wear. Our most memorable ballet wardrobe addition was the time mom bought her and I matching fur lined pea coats! Oh man were we the coolest chics in SLC that night!! ( for 10 and 12 year olds). This year we have carried on the tradition! Mom, sister, me and our girls (Avery and Sydney) Joined us for our first Ballet in a long time. It was nostalgic to say the least. It felt good to share the moment with the next generation.....



 

1 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun...I wish I had a tradition like that, I think Riley would LOVE the ballet....and you all look so good!!