Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So I've been a blog slacker- Just getting to November.

Thanksgiving was wonderful... and I'm finally finding some free time to load some photo's and thank my sister for being such a wonderful host. We had a fantastic time - I think this is why Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday... it's centered around family, spending time with each other and simply enjoying these moments (not often enough during this crazy thing called life). There's no stress about gifts or if they will like this or that. I don't have to worry about what kind of wrapping paper to get or should I use a gift bag instead. It's simply pass the mash potatoes and lets get this party started!
 So here's some pictures that might give you the idea of how the day/evening went down.....

Table is SET! As in Ready Set GO!!
Sisters Cooking is looking delicious - I'm getting hungry
Mom - Pretends that the sparkling apple cider has done her in for the night.

My husband in his Prolly Awesomest Shirt ever..

Jenny- The always so helpful and pleasant cousin. Everyone needs a cousin like her!! EVERYONE!
My sweet niece giving me some lessons on Tic Tac Toe
Sister- rounding up the troops for some serious board game competition!

My son.... posing with his pretty face for the camera after three rounds of food- He finally looks full.

And the next day is ended with a song played by the boys- SO LONG FAREWELL TO YOU AND YOU AND YOU...

0 comments: