It's time I make a little update. No one seems to blog anymore with all of the other layers of social media. Why blog when you can simply tweet your life in 140 characters? I'll tell you why, 140 characters is simply not enough to express how you feel sometimes.
Today I'm feeling grateful. My 6th anniversary is just around the corner, my son and bonus-daughter are enjoying high school and taking drivers-ed together. My other bonus son is enjoying the college life, and although the last two years have been rocky we are all here plowing through life's challenges together.
Something about this time of year makes you just calm down and realize that you need to express gratitude for all that you have accomplished, all of the challenges you have overcome. I am grateful for love, family, my fuzzy dog, autumn, employment and good health ... I really can't complain.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Who blogs anymore for fun and not a profession?
Posted by Lana at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment