
The trick is..... buy yourself a cute little golf skirt
and no matter how crappy of a swing you have.... you soon will find yourself enjoying Golf!
Dance on the Greens!
Drive the cart like a maniac!
And do the Tiger fist pump everytime you make it in the hole!
Monday, June 16, 2008
How chics enjoy golf!
Posted by Lana at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are SMOKIN' HOT on that course baby! Bryce and I golfed Sleepy Ridge on Saturday and I stunk it up! Guess I need cute skirt to feel better about myself. So, when are we goin?? I would love to go with you sometime. Maybe you can give me some tips, you look like you know what your doin!!
Anyway you look at your looking HOT!!! I sure do miss golfing with you....I haven't been, well I can't remember the last time...I know pretty sad.
Post a Comment