Monday, June 16, 2008

I did IFLY with the ladies!

So up in Ogden there is this new simulator- (my friend Jessica told me about it!)
My office sometimes has some pretty cool perks, and the other day I found myself there getting ready to feel what it's like to go sky diving! What a great time! This is coming from a girl who is so scared of heights that she can't get up on her own roof to look at a swamp cooler! I'm pure chicken *&^%#! But this was an experience never to be forgotten! If I can figure out how to post video's on this blog I will post it... but for the record my cheeks are flabbing in the wind! (those are the cheeks on my face thank you very much!)







1 comments:

Jessica said...

Were you at Lagoon or something......I loved that thing...I am glad you took a risk and did it, are you glad? You girls sure do look good....who is the one by Heathie? Did she really cut her hair off?