This weekend Cayden and I have been getting ourselves ready for the summer break. Looking up Jr. Golf Lessons, Soccer Lessons, checking out the hours of the local swimming spots and getting all the reading times at the library. Today we went to the park and roller bladed- it was a lot of fun! I have not used those roller blades in years (to be honest I know I looked a little bit shaky). An hour into it, I felt a bit more stable and Cayden was getting faster as well. Our ankles started to ache and we called it a day- but not before we hit the swings and poured the rest of our water from our water bottles all over each other! (Nothing like a mother/son water fight!). Afterwards we hit up the Borders and got a novel and some Math/Reading workbooks for Cayden to read during the summer. That was at 4:15 this afternoon. It is now 6:30 and he is almost finished with the 250 page novel we just bought. I am going to have to buy a new book every week!!! eeekkk. It's going to be a great summer- I can feel it in my bones.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm looking forward to the summer too, except the heat. I'll have to make the best of it. Sounds like you guys are having fun as always.
Lana! I love your blog design, it's so cute and I'm glad that you are enjoying summer. It's finally getting a bit warm here too and we are so excited! We'll be in UT for a few weeks this summer so we'd love to see you, it's been SO long! Love you girl.
Post a Comment