Can't talk this guy to dance at any wedding...
The kids..... have the guts to get out there and cut a rug! not to mention put their best smiles on for the camera..... hmmmmm well some of them anyway.
My mom.... pretty as ever- and always up for some fun!
My sweet Cuz! hitched and ready for marriage...
For the record... we have still not set a date... I'm thinking we will be married somewhere before the end of 09- so don't worry your not missing anything... I will let you know! 
Sunday, August 10, 2008
August Dancing....
Posted by Lana at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey girl!!! It has been way to long since I talked with you...how are things going? Love the new bio pic....and I am glad to hear that I haven't been uninvited to the wedding....keep me posted. Have a great week!!!
Great news about the wedding...I've got the location, your guests, and your dress picked out. You can still wear white right? You guys look great like your having a ball as always. Miss you tons.
AHH!! I lost track of your blog, and now I am way behind! Congrats on your engagement, that is so fun!
Post a Comment