Up near Sundance- 10 miles from the house... we fall upon this landscape! I am finding all the new hiking trails! This one I took everyone on, leads up to some falls just two miles up.
About the first mile was filled with "my feet hurt" "are we almost there?" "can we take a break" but those soon faded away as we traveled up the mountain into the fall leaves and this crazy thing called nature made us all want to get to the top!
"oowwwhh it's cold!" Syd said- as we got to the first waterfall...
Chris & Syd try to take a side trail down by the falls- 















4 comments:
Oh my gosh....just seeing those pictures makes me so sad...I miss the mountains, the leaves changing...pretty much everything about the state Utah and of course YOU....hey I might be making my way up there conference weekend...want to try and get together?
Very fun and pretty pictures! You are so funny Lana, I think there is a big nerd in all of us!
What incredible scenery! And to think that it's all pretty much in our backyard! I LOVE it! I need to get into the mountains more. It's such a refreshing feeling to be up there for some reason. It's God's country!! :)
beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment