So at this point in my life I have accepted my role... I have come to realize that I have turned into that soccer mom that everyone finds a bit annoying. The one who is jumping out of her chair, screaming at the top of her lungs, and waving at her son on the field every time he looks her way.
Yes this has become who I am.... and I am not ashamed of it. I thought I would grow up to be the calm, cool, and collected mother who does not get ruffled by her child's games... Nope, I can say that is not going to happen.
Last week Cayden scored his first goal! Let me tell you the look on his face was priceless and seeing that prideful fist pump he threw out at me.... couldn't have made me more pleased.
I apologized once to Cayden after the game for screaming and doing that dance that I do on the side lines.. he shrugged his shoulders. Maybe he enjoys hearing my screeching tone over the coaches voice... I don't know... maybe not. Maybe he just realizes that it's not going to stop... at least not from this proud soccer mom!




0 comments:
Post a Comment