September 27th?! What?! I think you did that on purpose. You must have known all along and have just been keeping us in the dark so we don't insist on coming and doing the chicken dance just to emberrass you. ;) I am so excited for you!!! I hope it is the most beautiful wedding ever...the bride will be so the rest shouldn't be hard to fill in around you.
4 comments:
SEPTEMBER 27TH??? Like in 5 days? That's crazy.. I was expecting to scroll down and see 2009!! That's exciting. Fill me in with the details :)
September 27th?! What?! I think you did that on purpose. You must have known all along and have just been keeping us in the dark so we don't insist on coming and doing the chicken dance just to emberrass you. ;)
I am so excited for you!!! I hope it is the most beautiful wedding ever...the bride will be so the rest shouldn't be hard to fill in around you.
Woo Hoo! I saw your Mom the other day, and she told me! I am so happy and excited for you. Congratulations again. You look so happy.
Leave it up to you to suprise everyone. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment