Sunday, September 7, 2008

We all wear hats....

Here is the story... Chris's mom came to visit us- she brought us gifts from her recent trip to Peru- hats! Yes the first thing my son and I did when we had a minute was put them on and take pictures of ourselves... Laughing out of control and talking about how ready we both are to hit the slopes! Let it snow... Cayden and I are ready mother nature! Bring it!


3 comments:

Ruth said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Thanks for your kind note about my Dad. He is slowly improving, and we are very hopeful he will make a full recovery.

Jessica said...

hello darling!!! It has been too long since I talked to you....good news I may be coming up the beginning of October...I will keep you posted. Love the hats. I will have to comment on the soccer mom I think it is great and even greater Cayden isn't embarrased by you doing your thing!! how is work?

Jensen Family said...

Hey Lana this is Daniel and Kim! Tanya sent us a link to their blog so then we found yours too! You guys look great and we love Caydens 1st day of school pictures! What a STUD! Our blog is jensen5.blogspot.com Take Care!