This day went by too fast. I thought I would have been waiting around looking at the clock wondering when I should put the dress on... but no.. I was looking at the clock wondering if I was going to hold up the wedding! 
Cayden agreed to walk his mom down the isle and "give me away" it was very special to me. 


Mom was a big support... always trying to make sure everything was smooth like butta
My dear grandma... I love her more than words
and grandpa too...
Me and the kids... with our CHEEEEESSEEE faces on
Could not have pulled this off without Brooke and Alanzo (wedding decorator/dear friend) and Leslie (camera woman/dear friend)
Heather- another camera lady/ dear friend! Everyone made this event so much fun for us!

Lets give credit to the music artist who came and made the event very calming ... for me.... mostly for me..... and for me as well.
gotta dance with Barb...
Mindy and her new little guy Ethen... he was adorable!

Thank you to family and friends who all pitched in and helped me get this done in a week!

and grandpa too...
Me and the kids... with our CHEEEEESSEEE faces on
Could not have pulled this off without Brooke and Alanzo (wedding decorator/dear friend) and Leslie (camera woman/dear friend)
Lets give credit to the music artist who came and made the event very calming ... for me.... mostly for me..... and for me as well.
Thank you to family and friends who all pitched in and helped me get this done in a week!

10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You looked so pretty and so happy! I bet you are glad it's over though, so you can stop worrying about it :)
Congratulations Lana! You look so beautiful! We loved seeing all the pictures!
Congrats! I noticed your blog on Lanie's. IT's Sarah an OLD friend from Utah State. You look HOT!
Sarah
hey woman!!! COnGRATS!!! You looked beautiful...I guess you decided not to do the updo? Love the dress and you look so happy...are you glad it is over?
I wish I could have been there....you did a great job getting it together within a week...what a rockstar!!
Wow, that was so fun to go through those pictures, you are so beautiful, and you all make such a lovely family!! Congratulations on your happily ever after!!!
The picture of Cayden walking you down the aisle is so touching. I'm so happy for you Lana.
So good to hear from you and CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding. Looked like a beautiful and worthwhile day and I'm glad you had the experience.
Hey- I was just going to leave a comment about your new background. Looks like you figured it out, and it looks cute!
On another note- Have you been wondering who in the hell left you the first congratulations comment? I just saw it, and it was me. I didn't realize I was signed into my friends blog. I was in the middle of creating it for her when I left you that message. MYSTERY SOLVED!! Hahaha :)
hi lana!
congrats on the wedding (& love the dress!)!!! great hearing from you~hope you're doing well.
take care,
becca
Post a Comment